Tirana, Jonela Hajdari
Ouagadougou, Maxime Some
Budapest, Ádám Tóth
Marrakesh, Reda Boulmane
Lagos, Oyesoji Oyeleke
Lisboa, Frederico Soares Franco
Singapore, Gerald Yee
Lausanne, Laurent Besso, Alexis de Selliers
Notar Dr. Gronstedt
Dr. Sebastian Gronstedt, LL.M.
Office: +49 69 77019900
Languages: English, German
Areas of Expertise
– Corporate Law
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Real Estate law
– Hereditary law
Admitted as an attorney in 1990 and appointed as a notary in 2007; focus on notarial services exclusively since 2008. Between 1998-2008 international partner with Baker & McKenzie, and a senior equity partner with SJ Berwin, in Chicago, London, and Frankfurt am Main. Practising as an attorney for one year with Baker & McKenzie in Chicago, U.S.A.. Management of international transactions: strategic M&A, Buy Outs, private equity driven investments both in companies as well as real estate portfolios; corporate restructurings. Special expertise in transactions (M&A, real estate), corporate law, collateral security, property law and trusts and wills (succession).
- Study of Law at the universities in Tübingen, Geneva (Switzerland) and Kiel (German Scholarship Foundation Scholar)
- Doctorate in international civil procedure law, University of Regensburg
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Indiana University School of Law (Fulbright Scholar)
- Legal internship and 2nd state exam in Bavaria (Court of Appeals, Munich)
- Summer courses at the London School of Economics, London, the ICJ in The Hague, and the Columbia-Leyden Summer program in Amsterdam
- High School Diploma at Rye-Neck High School, Mamaroneck, N.Y., U.S.A.