Ouagadougou, Maxime Some
Budapest, Ádám Tóth
Lisboa, Frederico Soares Franco
Keimoes, Fredericka Spangenberg
Lausanne, Laurent Besso, Alexis de Selliers
Notar Dr. Gronstedt
Dr. Sebastian Gronstedt, LL.M.
Office: +49 69 77019900
Languages: English, German
Areas of Expertise
– Corporate Law
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Real Estate law
– Hereditary law
Admitted as an attorney in 1990 and appointed as a notary in 2007; focus on notarial services exclusively since 2008. Between 1998-2008 international partner with Baker & McKenzie, and a senior equity partner with SJ Berwin, in Chicago, London, and Frankfurt am Main. Practising as an attorney for one year with Baker & McKenzie in Chicago, U.S.A.. Management of international transactions: strategic M&A, Buy Outs, private equity driven investments both in companies as well as real estate portfolios; corporate restructurings. Special expertise in transactions (M&A, real estate), corporate law, collateral security, property law and trusts and wills (succession).
- Study of Law at the universities in Tübingen, Geneva (Switzerland) and Kiel (German Scholarship Foundation Scholar)
- Doctorate in international civil procedure law, University of Regensburg
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Indiana University School of Law (Fulbright Scholar)
- Legal internship and 2nd state exam in Bavaria (Court of Appeals, Munich)
- Summer courses at the London School of Economics, London, the ICJ in The Hague, and the Columbia-Leyden Summer program in Amsterdam
- High School Diploma at Rye-Neck High School, Mamaroneck, N.Y., U.S.A.